photo bird_left_zps4ccfbc98.pngThe Dan Galman photo rope_left_zpsfe7d3553.pngThe Dan Galman photo rope_right_zps61223ad4.pngThe Dan Galman photo birdright_zps1cab8373.png

My Photography: Candles/Mga Kandila

November 1, the day when streets will be filled with candles . . .
When I went out of our house (on November 1) and saw the candles I immediately took my camera out and started taking pictures, because in my 11 months of being a "photographer" I realized that I haven't photographed a single image of a lighted candle (Well now I have! What an achievement, I know!)

So now, I present to you . . . candles! 
This one's my favorite! (up)






 

No comments:

Greetings.

It makes me giddy when, I see my pageviews rising every time I make a new article. But I'll be giddier if you leave a comment, either a suggestion, question, compliment or a message.

(But please make your comments pleasant)

Please write a line, or two on the comment section. I'd be happy to answer!

Thanks for visiting my little kingdom.