photo bird_left_zps4ccfbc98.pngThe Dan Galman photo rope_left_zpsfe7d3553.pngThe Dan Galman photo rope_right_zps61223ad4.pngThe Dan Galman photo birdright_zps1cab8373.png

the "Twistingly Delicious" snack is back!

How's everyone, after the heavy rains? Wherever you guys are, I hope you all are safe!

Since I really, really want to post somethingbut my fingers appall right after I type my salutations, and also I haven't been using the computer much—I'll just talk about nonsense! 

Have you guys ate McDonald's Twister Fries? It's back and I'm very glad! And this year, I have found an interesting way of eating it . . . and it is by dipping it to their sundae!

No doubt twister fries are kind of--or really--salty; but by dipping it to McDonald's Chocolate Hot Fudge, the saltiness gets compensated and together they create a new wonderful taste (Wow, I feel like the mouse in Ratatouille)


Sadly, McDonald's Twister Fries are not for long, they will leave--soon. So, I'm going to make the most out of the time!
source: Google Images
P.S. ate my 8th yesterday! YUM! 

P.P.S. I need my sources of inspirations back! 

Check out the new cloud above this post! :)

2 comments:

Greetings.

It makes me giddy when, I see my pageviews rising every time I make a new article. But I'll be giddier if you leave a comment, either a suggestion, question, compliment or a message.

(But please make your comments pleasant)

Please write a line, or two on the comment section. I'd be happy to answer!

Thanks for visiting my little kingdom.