photo bird_left_zps4ccfbc98.pngThe Dan Galman photo rope_left_zpsfe7d3553.pngThe Dan Galman photo rope_right_zps61223ad4.pngThe Dan Galman photo birdright_zps1cab8373.png

My Homework: Wet & Dry (Poem)


So, I was studying and I got a homework to do. And I have decided to post it here instead. Read the instruction below then, you can read what I did! Hope y'all like it!

*winks*

Instruction: The Philippines has only two seasons, the dry and wet seasons. Compose a poem about either of this. 

Here it is! The poem I wrote without any supervision.
WET & DRY

Everywhere is wet and isn't dry,
Because now it's raining but later it'll die.
Few turns of the moon after, now it's hot,
To a store I went, and there, an ice cream I bought.
If you may ask which I like more, 
I'll answer, "God made them, so both are welcome at my door."
I don't know if I broke any of the poem rules but, they rhyme! Right? What do you think about the poem? Please do comment and tell me what you think. A lot of thank you!

2 comments:

  1. It's a poem because it rhymes! Haha! (There ARE poems that don't, though.) But that's a nice one that you wrote, and I love those line...things. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! What do you mean lines? The divider you meant?

      Delete

Greetings.

It makes me giddy when, I see my pageviews rising every time I make a new article. But I'll be giddier if you leave a comment, either a suggestion, question, compliment or a message.

(But please make your comments pleasant)

Please write a line, or two on the comment section. I'd be happy to answer!

Thanks for visiting my little kingdom.