photo bird_left_zps4ccfbc98.pngThe Dan Galman photo rope_left_zpsfe7d3553.pngThe Dan Galman photo rope_right_zps61223ad4.pngThe Dan Galman photo birdright_zps1cab8373.png

Book Review: The Generosity Factor

A modern day parable teaching the joy of generosity, service, and relationships.In the tradition of the best-seller The One Minute Manager, authors Ken Blanchard and fast-food entrepreneur S. Truett Cathy (Chic-Fil-A) create a parable that demonstrates the virtues of generosity.



This short motivational, sort of a modern parable, tale is a must read.



The Good: This book is certainly a must read—in my opinion. The writing is good but wasn't the best; but it didn't matter because the story itself captivated me. And I'm sure it will capture your attention, too.



The Bad: Nothing, really. As I said the writing wasn't the best; but it didn't really matter.



My Review: The Generosity Factor is such a good-read. It's my first time to read a non-fiction book, actually. 


The book taught me a lotlike, giving is something you do because of the fulfillment you feel and the feeling that you are honoring God. Not because it is required or so. At first, I thought I was going to get bored, because the characters were scarcely described; and as a visual person I want everything to be vivid in my creative mentality. But I didn't get bored. At all. I guess I was just really moved by the story and didn't care about the writing nor the description of the characters and the places.

I also like the fact that the author or authors didn't made me self conclude at the end. They gave me a complete picture about, how everything ended up. 

My Rating: 4.6 ★★★★ 6/10


There are few quotes in the book that I really liked, and I would like to share them.



God is the potter. We are the clay. And the clay shouldn't say to the potter, "Why did you make me this way?"



Be thankful that he has been a part of your life rather than being angry about the years that he couldn't be a part of your life.




A thankful heart tends to be a generous heart. A selfish person always asks, "Why did this happen to me?"


No comments:

Greetings.

It makes me giddy when, I see my pageviews rising every time I make a new article. But I'll be giddier if you leave a comment, either a suggestion, question, compliment or a message.

(But please make your comments pleasant)

Please write a line, or two on the comment section. I'd be happy to answer!

Thanks for visiting my little kingdom.