photo bird_left_zps4ccfbc98.pngThe Dan Galman photo rope_left_zpsfe7d3553.pngThe Dan Galman photo rope_right_zps61223ad4.pngThe Dan Galman photo birdright_zps1cab8373.png

Happy Mother's Day!


I just want to greet every single mother on this globe a Happy Mother's Day!
All of you are blessings from God, and us children, we all know that all of  you are more precious than any expensive jewelry we can ever obtain in this world.


My mother . . .
©DC Photography. All Rights Reserved 










"A MOTHER of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies."
~Proverbs 31:10

No comments:

Greetings.

It makes me giddy when, I see my pageviews rising every time I make a new article. But I'll be giddier if you leave a comment, either a suggestion, question, compliment or a message.

(But please make your comments pleasant)

Please write a line, or two on the comment section. I'd be happy to answer!

Thanks for visiting my little kingdom.