photo bird_left_zps4ccfbc98.pngThe Dan Galman photo rope_left_zpsfe7d3553.pngThe Dan Galman photo rope_right_zps61223ad4.pngThe Dan Galman photo birdright_zps1cab8373.png

Make The Most Out of It/My New Blog Button



Enough with the Hunger Games posts for a moment. 


 I use a laptop waiting for our computer to be fixed.   I need to make a new logo. I said to myself. Well, I can't make one because the editing software that I use is on our broken computer.  ‘But I can't do nothing.’ That only means one thing—I have to make the most out of what I have. ‘Let's see, what do we have here, Microsoft Word, MS Paint . . . MS Paint!’ 

 
 With MS Paint I have made a new logo for my site! It's not the best but I made the most out of what I have, right?



My new logo! Please look into your right and then look for the Grab My Button!’ Copy the link and post it on your blog! It'd mean a lot, lot, lot! If you have a blog button, I can put it on my blog too!

No comments:

Greetings.

It makes me giddy when, I see my pageviews rising every time I make a new article. But I'll be giddier if you leave a comment, either a suggestion, question, compliment or a message.

(But please make your comments pleasant)

Please write a line, or two on the comment section. I'd be happy to answer!

Thanks for visiting my little kingdom.