photo bird_left_zps4ccfbc98.pngThe Dan Galman photo rope_left_zpsfe7d3553.pngThe Dan Galman photo rope_right_zps61223ad4.pngThe Dan Galman photo birdright_zps1cab8373.png

Book Review: Mockingjay


In celebration of my all things The Hunger Games, I'll be posting articles about THG. This is my 4th
I slept 3 in the morning because I was so anxious and excited to see the end.


Source: Google Images
The Good: It's action packed! As usual.


The Bad: Because it's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious  action packed, it's filled with blood and, more blood, than the usual.

What I don't like: Before the action packed parts, it was okay. It seems that, the book's repeating over and over. Like when Katniss goes to the hospital. Again and again.

But there are some repeating parts that doesn't get boring. Likethe parts when they make propos. It's always nice to hear their backstories! The parts when they have meetings. And the wars, although the war’s repeating, it's still intense! And I think, only few writers can keep the intensity of the action parts!

My Rating: 4.7 7⁄10  

My Review: Mockingjay, the last book of the Hunger Games Trilogy. My most favorite after Catching Fire.

NOTE: If you don't want to get spoiled, you might not want to read the following.

I'm so depressed. In a good way, though. After I read the book, I'm frowning. I don't know why. I searched deep down and found whyI'm depressed in some sort of way because, Katniss and Peeta didn't recover. Just a little.

A lot of people doesn't like Mockingjay because of its ending. While some don’t like the book because a lot of characters whom we love, died.

Yes, the author did kill some of the main characters. Collins just proved that even if you are a main character, you don't have immunity. You're still human. You can die anytime and not make it to the end. It's called reality. And I like that!

 On the first and second book, all of the genres are balanced. Action, Adventure, Drama, Fashion and Romance. The third book's different. They concentrated more on Action and Adventure; It is not a problem, actually, because Mockingjay is really about war. Districts versus The Capitol.
_______________________________________________

Action:
 
The Last Half of the book is so f-f-freaking awesome! It's basically about how Katniss and her  team  defeated The Capitol. Their strategy. Their training center "The Block."  EVERYTHING's awesome!

Although the last half 's the only intense and intriguing part, it totally paid off. 

Unanswered:

There are parts  where you have to make your own conclusion. Make out something.
I have a lot of unanswered questions. I just make out something happy.

The Ending:

The ending isn't happy nor sad.For all of us, probably, the ending’s unsatisfactory. We are unsatisfied because the ending was tragic. We are optimistic, we don’t want to see, hear and watch sad endings.

If I would be given the chance to change the ending, I'll make it happier! I'll make Katniss and Peeta recover, and make the epilogue longer. I want to see more happy moments with the Mellark family, and I want to know their kids’ names. So bad!


My ending would be this, 

It's a sunny Sunday. The Mellark family's putting all the things needed for their picnic at a basket. Food, blanket, etc . . . When they arrive, their kids immediately played on the grass, running around. While Katniss and Peeta, setting up their lunch, they talk about the good things that has happened to them. After awhile a group of people went to them and surprised them. Annie with her cute child, Betee, Delly, Effie, Haymitch and Johanna came. And surprisingly Gale and her mother too.

How I wish . . . 

No comments:

Greetings.

It makes me giddy when, I see my pageviews rising every time I make a new article. But I'll be giddier if you leave a comment, either a suggestion, question, compliment or a message.

(But please make your comments pleasant)

Please write a line, or two on the comment section. I'd be happy to answer!

Thanks for visiting my little kingdom.