photo bird_left_zps4ccfbc98.pngThe Dan Galman photo rope_left_zpsfe7d3553.pngThe Dan Galman photo rope_right_zps61223ad4.pngThe Dan Galman photo birdright_zps1cab8373.png

Hunger Games Twi-butes and more . . .



Watching The Hunger Games is such an unforgettable experience. Since I got out of the movie house until now, I've been thinking, tweeting and talking  all things Hunger Games. And because I'm a fan,’ it is normal to search for pictures, videos . . . it is also normal for a fan to copy their style or their poses, voices and to find friends that has the same likes like you do! 

Here are some pictures I made and found . . .

May the odds be ever in your favor! 
Change The Game! 
This is a picture I made!


I'm Peeta and you know it
Peeta has a phone? 
I also met a lot of Hunger Games fans when the Capitol re-tweeted my tweet! 



Click Here to see my tweet that got re-tweeted! 

But there's this two people I met and we started calling each other Twi-butes! I guess you know why we call each other twi-butes. @MiGco_02 and @marjostani are the two twi-butes I'm talking about! For two consecutive days, we've been talking Hunger Games! They're my new friends although we only met online. I feel like we've know each other! Maybe it's because we have the same likes! The Hunger Games Rocks!!! 


This is Dan Galman from District 6 signing out! I still have a meeting with some people from my district and 10! I am part of the rebel group . . . 
 

No comments:

Greetings.

It makes me giddy when, I see my pageviews rising every time I make a new article. But I'll be giddier if you leave a comment, either a suggestion, question, compliment or a message.

(But please make your comments pleasant)

Please write a line, or two on the comment section. I'd be happy to answer!

Thanks for visiting my little kingdom.