photo bird_left_zps4ccfbc98.pngThe Dan Galman photo rope_left_zpsfe7d3553.pngThe Dan Galman photo rope_right_zps61223ad4.pngThe Dan Galman photo birdright_zps1cab8373.png

(April 28, 2012) April-icous



My dad and I have a lot in common, we are into gadgets and other techie stuff. My dad tells me about the latest, and I also tell him about the latest of the latest. We are also into photography. I don't know why I really got into photography, but when I asked for my own camera, my dad bought me one. On my birthday.

Anyway, the night when he gave it to me, we stayed outside our house for quite a while and explored what my camera has and what can it do. He also taught me some tips that are really helpful and I also shared to him what I've learned. 

My dad is very supportive, he supports me and my brother every time. Although for us to get that something we have to earn it. It's like we have to work for it not just grab it instantly without doing something. But one of the main thing we do to get something we want is to be P.A.T.I.E.N.T. if my dad sees that we're not patient we have to wait lo-o-o-o-onger. It's so wonderful to not be spoiled, although sometimes you wish to be, you'll realize that if they do they're hurting you in the long run.

I am writing this article because it's my dad's Birthday! Happy Birthday Dad!

I'm very thankful for my dad and my mom! Are you?



No comments:

Greetings.

It makes me giddy when, I see my pageviews rising every time I make a new article. But I'll be giddier if you leave a comment, either a suggestion, question, compliment or a message.

(But please make your comments pleasant)

Please write a line, or two on the comment section. I'd be happy to answer!

Thanks for visiting my little kingdom.