photo bird_left_zps4ccfbc98.pngThe Dan Galman photo rope_left_zpsfe7d3553.pngThe Dan Galman photo rope_right_zps61223ad4.pngThe Dan Galman photo birdright_zps1cab8373.png

Friends part 4: My Best Friend!


When you hear the names, Danielle and Dan, what enters your mind?

Some of you may think,
"Twins maybe?"

Well, Danielle and I are kids with different parents, but have a lot in common. And when I say a lot, I mean it!

Danielle and I met in a Homeschool Organization.
One similarity we have is our birthdays, it's so weird, but it lands on the same day and month! Well, I know there are millions of people that have the same birthdate like my friend and I. But you rarely meet people with the same birthday like you do. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Another similarity of ours is, we attend the same Church, CCF and we both have the same beliefs.


Uhm, what else, we both love photography, and very passionate about it.

(My Friend's shot)
(My Shot)











Our shots looks similar!


We like making desserts.

Too bad we don't have an image of our creations.


We are also passionate in blogging.
Click here to go to her site


Click here to browse more articles



Another similarity of "OURS" is our looks, we look "MEAN", but it's just our faces not our hearts. *Laughs*.

Danielle also known as Jodie, is one-heck-of-a-friend, I am so thankful that she is my Bestie,

God really gives you the best, friend in the best timing!

She helps me improve my blog, and I help her too!

Recap of our similarities:
  1. Same birthday.
  2. Same Church.
  3. Same beliefs.
  4. Same School. (Duh)
  5. Same grade. (Duh)
  6. Both love photography.
  7. Both love making desserts. (She likes cooking too, but I don't. Random.) 
  8. Both love modern country music.
  9. Both passionate about blogging.
  10. Almost same name, Danielle and Dan.


We can still be Besties even if we only see each other seldom.
The picture below is a proof that even if you only see your friend once a week, month, year you can still be "Best-Friends". 


Do you have a friend? Of course you do.
 Tell me similarities of you and your friends by leaving a comment below!

2 comments:

  1. Do you have a friend? Of course you do.
    Tell me similarities of you and your friends by leaving a comment below! -- I and my fellow tweebutes love HUNGER GAMES soo much! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I think I know you, me and my friends likes the Hunger Games too!

      Delete

Greetings.

It makes me giddy when, I see my pageviews rising every time I make a new article. But I'll be giddier if you leave a comment, either a suggestion, question, compliment or a message.

(But please make your comments pleasant)

Please write a line, or two on the comment section. I'd be happy to answer!

Thanks for visiting my little kingdom.