photo bird_left_zps4ccfbc98.pngThe Dan Galman photo rope_left_zpsfe7d3553.pngThe Dan Galman photo rope_right_zps61223ad4.pngThe Dan Galman photo birdright_zps1cab8373.png

Making the Best Investment!




Click the photo if you find it hard to read.

Advertisements will make you buy something you don't literally need.
Some advertisements will promise you a 'Perfect' life with their product.

Some advertisements will make you say,
"If I only have a lot of money, I would be the happiest person in the world.".

You'll never be satisfied unless, you are contented with what you have!

Jesus taught, that true happiness comes not from collecting earthly treasures, 
but from building up 'Eternal Treasures'.

How to invest in Heaven?

First, deposit your life to God. Depositing your life to God means, surrendering yourself and everything you have to Him.

After depositing, you can earn Heavenly Interest from the Lord,
such as 'Eternal Life' and fruit of the 'Holy Spirit'.

INVESTING IN HEAVEN IS THE BEST INVESTMENT ANY MAN CAN EVER MAKE!



© DC Photography. All of the photos belongs to the owner of this site.




Question:


Are you investing in the BEST? Comment if you are!


No comments:

Greetings.

It makes me giddy when, I see my pageviews rising every time I make a new article. But I'll be giddier if you leave a comment, either a suggestion, question, compliment or a message.

(But please make your comments pleasant)

Please write a line, or two on the comment section. I'd be happy to answer!

Thanks for visiting my little kingdom.