photo bird_left_zps4ccfbc98.pngThe Dan Galman photo rope_left_zpsfe7d3553.pngThe Dan Galman photo rope_right_zps61223ad4.pngThe Dan Galman photo birdright_zps1cab8373.png

Tips For You, Reminders For Me

I saw two posts from two bloggers who participated in this certain challenge. Since I found their posts helpful and it looks fun, I'll be participating, too!

The Rules:
  • You need to draw something to give tips to new bloggers or old ones who want to hear new tips!
  • You can also challenge other blogger friends to do this!
  • It can be made online.
  • You can challenge as many bloggers as you can!
I Challenge:
  • Everyone who sees this. Well, only if you are interested!

Post. If we want to take blogging seriously, we must post well-thought articles. Do not post always (like: every hour or everyday) unless, the article is something, as I have said, well-thought. We must always think what we write; it must be: with sense, helpful, inspiring, and the others alike

Go out! We mustn't just sit in front of our computers (with blogger open and on the create a new post section) and just wait for something sensible to hit our mentalities. Go out, look around, bike around your street. You never know, inspiration might be just outside your house!

(Trust me on this one, I've tried just sitting in front of the computer waiting for something to hit me, and in return: I got a week without writing anything with sense.)

Try again. Unless you're like some people who're naturally gifted when it comes to writing, you will never be grammatically wrong. But some of us are not. Don't be disheartened, though; just practice and practice!

If you have posted something then you realize that there's something wrong edit it! Even if 20 people already saw it, still, edit it. Editing your article is just a click away. And the next time you make an article double, triple, quadruple check before posting it.

Happy Blogging Bloggers! Hope I helped you.

No comments:

Greetings.

It makes me giddy when, I see my pageviews rising every time I make a new article. But I'll be giddier if you leave a comment, either a suggestion, question, compliment or a message.

(But please make your comments pleasant)

Please write a line, or two on the comment section. I'd be happy to answer!

Thanks for visiting my little kingdom.