photo bird_left_zps4ccfbc98.pngThe Dan Galman photo rope_left_zpsfe7d3553.pngThe Dan Galman photo rope_right_zps61223ad4.pngThe Dan Galman photo birdright_zps1cab8373.png

My Quandary About Cameras, Resolved


My whole life I thought having a nice camera would make you good at taking photos. Well I know you have to be good at it too, but apparently, it's more than that.


Friday, January 3, I watched a modeling show and saw the models' pictures when they were still unedited. Somehow they were quite dimmed. 

(Note, the photographer was using an SLR camera that time.)


Twas' then I realized, that editing is a very essential process to make a photo stunning. 

"You can't have stunning photos without editing them, and you can be a great photographer with just a digital camera in-hand."





Sample of shots of Edited & Not Edited photos.


(c) DC Photography
(c) DC Photography 




"Not edited" (left)






































"Edited" (right)








Click Here to see more 'Edited' and 'Not Edited' photos.





Question:
Are you an amateur photographer? I am too, tell m hows your experience so far.
Leave a comment below! I'd be sure to answer!

No comments:

Greetings.

It makes me giddy when, I see my pageviews rising every time I make a new article. But I'll be giddier if you leave a comment, either a suggestion, question, compliment or a message.

(But please make your comments pleasant)

Please write a line, or two on the comment section. I'd be happy to answer!

Thanks for visiting my little kingdom.