photo bird_left_zps4ccfbc98.pngThe Dan Galman photo rope_left_zpsfe7d3553.pngThe Dan Galman photo rope_right_zps61223ad4.pngThe Dan Galman photo birdright_zps1cab8373.png

Do Popular Things & Worldly Things Matter?



This past few weeks, a message struck me.
 The message was,


"If all of your family, friends and community, turn against God, will you go with them (because everybody's doing it), or stick to what you know is just, right and true?"


I really prayed hard, because I might go with what's popular and worldly.


 (But I know it shouldn't be that way.)



Thank God for making me realize that everything in this world doesn't last, and other's opinion doesn't matter. 


Our God's command, is what we should listen to and follow wholeheartedly!


He is all we need!


Let us not end up like "The Rich Young Ruler"


"The message below is the rich man's story."


(Luke 18:18-29)




Jesus looked at him and said, “How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of God! 25 Indeed, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”

 26 Those who heard this asked, “Who then can be saved?”

 27 Jesus replied, “What is impossible with man is possible with God.”

 28 Peter said to him, “We have left all we had to follow you!”

   29 “Truly I tell you,” Jesus said to them, “no one who has left home or wife or brothers or sisters or parents or children for the sake of the kingdom of God.


Question:


Are there things you find hard to let go?
Tell me yours and I'll tell mine!

No comments:

Greetings.

It makes me giddy when, I see my pageviews rising every time I make a new article. But I'll be giddier if you leave a comment, either a suggestion, question, compliment or a message.

(But please make your comments pleasant)

Please write a line, or two on the comment section. I'd be happy to answer!

Thanks for visiting my little kingdom.