photo bird_left_zps4ccfbc98.pngThe Dan Galman photo rope_left_zpsfe7d3553.pngThe Dan Galman photo rope_right_zps61223ad4.pngThe Dan Galman photo birdright_zps1cab8373.png

First Step of Decluttering




The first step of decluttering is to not be sentimental, throw away everything you haven’t been using for 3 months or more! 
Like your 



                                                            

OLD SHOES






















OLD TOYS









OLD CLOTHES





OLD BAG/S











If you think you can still use them, you can put it on your garage, your inventory or you can give it to the people in need!  J 

No comments:

Greetings.

It makes me giddy when, I see my pageviews rising every time I make a new article. But I'll be giddier if you leave a comment, either a suggestion, question, compliment or a message.

(But please make your comments pleasant)

Please write a line, or two on the comment section. I'd be happy to answer!

Thanks for visiting my little kingdom.