photo bird_left_zps4ccfbc98.pngThe Dan Galman photo rope_left_zpsfe7d3553.pngThe Dan Galman photo rope_right_zps61223ad4.pngThe Dan Galman photo birdright_zps1cab8373.png

I'm Busy.


I'm Busy. The only reason I can think of why I am not writing often anymore is because I am busy, and my creative mentality is preoccupied by a lot of stuff--studies, chores, stuff, more stuff...

I now go to school and I always have tons of homework, that's another reason.


But since I found free time--or free time found me--and I miss writing; here I am, writing something about what I have been up to.

Reading . . . 
 I have read three books since new year came: Fablehaven Book IILiesl & Po (I super recommend it!) and my most recent read, The Dopple Ganger Chronicles Book III--I've anticipated for DG Chronicles III for quite some time and I'm glad it didn't disappoint! 
Listening . . . 
There's this one song I heard from idol . . . it's called Stars!

Eating . . .
Anything on the fridge, and occasionally: McDonald's fries with extra salt (My favorite!)

Wanting . . .
A lot! I want an iPad mini, flashes, backdrops, a camera with an 85mm lens--basically, photography studio stuff! I am kinda enjoying studio photography more than nature, etc . . .
I will be posting--I don't know when--an article about me not using the AutoMode!
Anticipating . . .
I am anticipating for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire official trailer! Also . . . I am anticipating for the movie itself! 





Trying . . .
a lot! I am trying to perfect my camera's settings--aperture, shutter speed, ISO, etc . . . I'm kind of getting it but it would take me minutes!











Plans . . .
The teacher asked me and the other students to write an essay about EDSA I and I'm planning to post it here! Also, as I have written earlier, I will be posting an article about me not using the AutoMode anymore. And lastly, I'll write My Thoughts about the Dopple Ganger Chronicles III: The Great Mogul Diamond!

I'm glad because the silence on this little kingdom has been broken! Good bye for now!  

No comments:

Greetings.

It makes me giddy when, I see my pageviews rising every time I make a new article. But I'll be giddier if you leave a comment, either a suggestion, question, compliment or a message.

(But please make your comments pleasant)

Please write a line, or two on the comment section. I'd be happy to answer!

Thanks for visiting my little kingdom.